AIR FRYER ASPARAGUS RECIPE | How to cook asparagus in air fryer
Asparagus is a versatile vegetable that can be prepared in numerous ways. One of the healthiest ways to cook asparagus is by using an air fryer. Air fryer asparagus is easy to cook, healthy, and delicious. Here’s a recipe for air fryer asparagus that is sure to impress your family and friends.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash the asparagus and dry it completely.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus, about 1-2 inches off the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the asparagus to the bowl and toss to coat it evenly with the oil and spices.
- Place the asparagus in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure that they are not touching each other.
- Air fry the asparagus for 8-10 minutes or until they are tender and lightly browned. Shake the basket every 3-4 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the asparagus from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- For best results, make sure that the asparagus is dry before coating it with the oil and spices. Wet asparagus will not cook evenly in the air fryer.
- Be sure to shake the basket every few minutes to ensure that the asparagus is cooking evenly.
- If you like your asparagus crispy, you can increase the cooking time by a minute or two.
- You can also experiment with different spices and seasonings to give your asparagus a different flavor. Try adding garlic powder, onion powder, or cumin for a different taste.
Benefits of Air Fryer Asparagus:
Air fryer asparagus is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy this popular vegetable. Here are some of the benefits of cooking asparagus in an air fryer:
- Low in Calories: Asparagus is a low-calorie vegetable that is perfect for weight loss diets. One cup of cooked asparagus contains only 27 calories.
- High in Nutrients: Asparagus is packed with nutrients such as vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as folate, iron, and fiber.
- Easy to Digest: Asparagus is a natural diuretic that helps to flush out excess water from the body. This makes it easy to digest and helps to reduce bloating and gas.
- Reduces Inflammation: Asparagus contains anti-inflammatory compounds that help to reduce inflammation in the body. This makes it a great food for people with inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Supports Heart Health: Asparagus is high in antioxidants that help to reduce the risk of heart disease. It also contains folate, which helps to lower levels of homocysteine, a compound that is linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
Air fryer asparagus is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy this popular vegetable. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste. Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack or a side dish for your next meal, air fryer asparagus is a great choice. Give this recipe a try and see how easy it is to cook asparagus in an air fryer.
- Air fryer asparagus
- Asparagus recipe for air fryer
- How to make crispy asparagus in air fryer
- Healthy air fryer asparagus recipe
- Quick and easy air fryer asparagus side dish
News Source : Jen recipe
Source Link :AIR FRYER ASPARAGUS RECIPE | How to cook asparagus in air fryer/