Bharat Patel – Nisha Patel of East Brunswick NJ : 3 family members found dead in backyard swimming pool
Table of Contents
Three members of the same family have been found dead in a backyard pool following an electrical fault in Middlesex, NJ. Police were called at 4:50pm on Monday. They say an eight-year-old girl, her 32-year-old mother, and her 62-year-old grandfather all drowned in the pool.
A 32-year-old woman, her 8-year-old daughter and a 62-year-old male family member were found dead in a pool in East Brunswick. According to this report fox5ny.com/video/699177#NJ
Police said the girl, her 32-year-old mother, and her 62-year-old grandfather drowned. An electrician arrived at the home, raising questions about possible electrocution, but police have not confirmed that.
RELATED STORY: CLICK HERE TO SEE WHICH CELEBRITY DIED TODAY.
Bharat Patel, 62, his 33-year old daughter-in-law Nisha Patel and her 8-year-old daughter, who was not named, were pronounced dead Monday afternoon shortly after being found in the pool, police said. Their deaths were ruled accidental.
Accidental drowning?? All 3 of them?? Couldnt the adults just stand up? IT IS AN ABOVE GROUND 4 FT POOL!
East Brunswick, New Jersey: Three people found dead in swimming pool of house they just moved intohttps://t.co/AwD2HLbo7t
— l E T 17 (@Inevitable_ET) June 24, 2020
Comments and Reactions
The fact it’s an above ground pool, usually those aren’t more the 4 or 5 feet deep, says it was more than just drowning. I’m agreeing with others. There was probably faulty electric connections to blame
Dave Pawson wrote
Never replace the GFI plug with a cheap replacement and always have a professional wire your pool. This isn’t the first or the last time I’ve heard of this and yes I’m making an assumption but it’s an educated one.
Duchess 11 wrote
Anytime you hear of mass drowning in a pool first thought is accidental electrocution from equipment malfunction not murder.
ll Johnson wrote
Wow that’s super sad. I’m sure something went wrong like electrocution or something might’ve been off with the water… idk it’s super sad. I’m so sorry to the family.
One of the most common things i hear about every few years are deaths like this one usually there is an electrical short in a pool light or something and when someone enters the pool they are stunned and cry or are seen in distress then another person instinctively will jump in trying to help and they also get stunned and drown. Im not sure if this is the case here but like i mentioned its a common occurrence.
trok 13 wrote
The chances of 3 people drowning in a swimming pool at the very same time, screams homicide..
By the pool heater that shorted, electrocuting them, apparently..
Which, inreturn, could also very well scream homicide ..
Patrick Milton wrote
How do 3 people die at the same time in an above ground pool???? Sounds very suspicious. Someone mention faulty electrical may be the culprit.