New Hyde Park Herald Courier reports NHP High School evacuation due to fake bomb threat today 2023.
New Hyde Park Memorial High School in New York was evacuated on 23 May after a fake bomb threat was received. The threat was made via a “swatting” voicemail. No explosive device was found and the threat was deemed not credible. Students returned to classes the following day.
Read Full story :Fake bomb threat forces NHP High School to be evacuated – New Hyde Park Herald Courier/
News Source : The Island 360
- bomb threat NHP High School
- school evacuation New Hyde Park
- safety protocols for bomb threats
- emergency response team for school threats
- preventing bomb threats in schools