Breaking News : 12 workers suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at job site in Saratoga Springs

By | April 7, 2021

BREAKING NEWS STORY :

HOSPITALIZED: Construction workers operating equipment inside an office building were poisoned by carbon monoxide.


Twelve people are being treated at local hospitals on Tuesday night after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide. Construction workers at an office building in Saratoga Springs fell ill Tuesday afternoon and contacted authorities, said Kenny Johnson, deputy fire chief in Saratoga Springs. Fire crews….Read More.

————————————————-

U.S NEWS – WORLD NEWS – TOP AND TRENDINGG STORIES – POLITICS – BUSINESS NEWS – ENTERTAINMENTS – SPORTS – ACCIDENT REPORTS – CELEBRITIES NEWS – OPINION AND LIFESTYLE NEWS.

NOTICE.

The post you just read was originally posted on social media, you can click on the above “Read More” button to see the original post .
Thanks for visiting, you can leave a reply or comments below at the comment box.

SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENTS.

Social media contents must be cross examined and verified to be true before sharing to the general public because anyone can post anything on social media. You must verify this news contents to be genuine from authentic news sources.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.