Quick and Easy Mango Lassi Recipe – Make Perfect Amer Lacchi in 2 Minutes!
Mango lassi is a popular Indian drink made with yogurt, mango, and sugar. It is a refreshing and delicious drink that is perfect for the summer months. If you love mangoes, you will love this drink. Here is a quick and easy mango lassi recipe that you can make in just 2 minutes.
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Add the chopped mango, yogurt, sugar, and cold water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you like your lassi cold, add a few ice cubes and blend again.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and serve.
- Use ripe and sweet mangoes for the best flavor.
- You can adjust the sugar according to your taste. If you like your lassi sweeter, add more sugar.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use a hand mixer or a whisk to mix the ingredients.
- You can also add a pinch of cardamom powder for extra flavor.
- If you want to make a vegan version of this lassi, use non-dairy yogurt.
- Strawberry Lassi – Replace the mango with fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Banana Lassi – Replace the mango with a ripe banana.
- Mint Lassi – Add a few fresh mint leaves to the blender for a refreshing twist.
- Mango Yogurt Smoothie – Add a banana and a handful of spinach to the blender for a healthy and filling smoothie.
Mango lassi is a delicious and easy-to-make drink that is perfect for the summer months. With just a few ingredients, you can make a refreshing and creamy lassi in just 2 minutes. You can also experiment with different fruits and flavors to create your own unique lassi recipe. So go ahead and try this recipe, and enjoy a taste of India in your own home.
- Mango Lassi Recipe
- Quick and Easy Lassi
- Homemade Mango Lassi
- Indian Mango Drink
- Perfect Amer Lacchi
News Source : GOURMET FOOD
Source Link :Quick and Easy Mango Lassi Recipe – Make Perfect Amer Lacchi in 2 Minutes! Gourmet Food recipe/