Payton Mickey of Lake Forest Death – Obituary -Woman Found Dead In Car In Lincoln Park Died From Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

By | September 14, 2021

Payton Mickey of Lake Forest Death – Obituary -Woman Found Dead In Car In Lincoln Park Died From Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

A Lake Forest woman who was found dead in her car in Lincoln Park, along with her dog, died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, an autopsy determined on Friday, according to the following statements posted on social media on July 26. 2021.

Payton Mickey, 25, was found dead in the driver’s seat of a car around 8:20 p.m. Thursday near Clark Street and Fullerton Parkway, according to police and the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. A dog also was found dead in the car.

Source: Woman Found Dead In Car In Lincoln Park Died From Accidental Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Autopsy Finds – CBS Chicago

Condolences – Comments and Reactions.

 

——————————-

NOTICE.

You just read a tribute posted on social media to honor the life and legacy of someone who recently passed away. You can click on the the “original tweet” to see the original post on twitter.
You can also leave leave a tribute on the comments box. Thanks for visiting. If you are leaving a condolence message on the comment box below , please write something nice and lovely to honor the life and legacy of deceased.

NOT OFFICIAL OBITUARY OR DEATH NOTICE.

This publication can not in any way serve as official death notice or obituary of some one who recently died. We have not verified this authenticity of contents of this publication first posted on social media (twitter) to be précised.

TRIBUTES

You can also leave leave a tribute on the comments box. Thanks for visiting. If you are leaving a condolence message on the comment box below , please write something nice and lovely to honor the life and legacy of deceased.

This publication is a about a person who died recently as detailed by the statement posted on social media by someone who may be a friend or relative of deceased .

Condolences.

Susan Bocsko Marz wrote
How does that even happen I understand if you’re in a garage they say and it builds builds up but how does that happen sitting in the car just like that I can’t understandPatty Reynolds-Andersen wrote
So very sad….happens so fast…happened to a girl in high school -prayers for her family.

Sally Toth Johnson wrote
Was the car running all that time. ? Why would she just sit in the car ?
With the dog ?

North Castillo wrote
Lies. Is an open space. How does one die from carbon monoxide if the car is not inside the garage is an open space

Miguel Arias wrote
What was she driving so I don’t but the same car. That should not happen out in the open. Something is wrong and the manufacturer will say the car worked power design. Unless this is a new feature for euthanasia I would say take a pass on this car.

Philip Meads wrote
May be an image of 1 person and text that says ‘NOTHING TO SEE

Dani Hensley wrote
This is why car owners need to have their exhaust system checked regularly, and make sure your windows are down if you’re going to idle. No matter what time of year it is, anything can fail with any car at any time and it can cause a carbon monoxide leak.
——————————————————————

———————— –

Category: Deaths & Obituaries

About John Okoro

OUR TEAM JOHN OKORO John Okoro, is a Seasoned Journalist, scriptwriter, Movie producer/Director and Showbiz consultant.He is the founder and CEO of the multi Media conglomerate, Celebrities Deaths News, specializing in celebrities deaths news and obituariesHe is a 2018 He has a degree in Political Science and Mass Communication.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *