Last Updated: March 19, 2023
1. Information Collection and Use
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you while using Celebrities Deaths News. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking and Cookie Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, are also used to collect and track information and improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our service.
4. Use of Data
Celebrities Deaths News uses the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR